Lost Wage Reimbursement in New York

Contact Us Today!

Clients in New York often ask me, “How do I pursue my loss wage claim?” I haven’t been able to work for the last three months and I want to get reimbursed. Through the insurance company of the vehicle that you were in at the time of the accident under the no-fault provision of the policy, you can get coverage. What does it require? First, you need to get disability notes from your doctor stating that you were unable to work. You’ll need to get from your employer what’s called a wage verification document where the employer will show both your attendance or lack of attendance and what your earnings were. Through that process, and through your attorney guiding you through the process, you’ll get your loss wages for the period that you were unable to work.

Did you or a loved one suffer a serious injury in a car crash and have questions about lost wage reimbursement in New York? Contact a New York car accident lawyer at The Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.

Contact Us Today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2022 Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum.
All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer | Sitemap | Privacy Policy