Slip and Fall on City Grounds

Contact Us Today!

Chances are, if you’re here, you suffered a trip and fall injury on a sidewalk or a curb in New York. One of the questions that is often asked is who’s responsible for your injury? In certain situations, you can hold the municipality responsible. Let me give you an example: In the city of New York, there are statutes and in the statute, it states that the adjacent property owner is responsible for a trip and fall on a sidewalk. However, if the trip and fall happens at curbside, now it’s the responsibility of the city, or if the trip and fall involved a tree, that’s the responsibility of the Parks and Recreation. There’s a good chance that you have a claim against the city. The municipality could be held responsible, but as well, you would make sure to hire competent council to pursue a claim against the adjacent property owner.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured from a slip and fall on city grounds? Contact a New York slip and fall lawyer at The Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel

Contact Us Today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2024 Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum.
All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer | Sitemap | Privacy Policy