Major Car Accident Injuries

Contact Us Today!

If you’re injured in a car accident seriously, the first thing you need to do is call 911. You want to get the police and an ambulance there as soon as possible if you’re suffering from injuries. If you’re able to do it, you want to take photographs of the accident scene. You want to take photographs of your motor vehicle. You want to take photographs of the area where the accident occurred. You want to make sure you give the police an accurate statement of what happened. Very often clients will come to me with a police report and say, “It’s not what happened.” I’ll say, “Well, did you talk to the police officers and give them a clear statement?” The answer is no. You want to make sure you give the police officers a clear statement. At some point early on, you’re going to need to call a lawyer. A lawyer will help guide you through the process to make sure that your rights are protected. If you’re entitled to recovery from anyone that may have been involved in causing the accident, they’ll be able to make sure that you get that recovery.

Were you or a loved one involved in a crash and have questions about major car accident injuries? Contact a New York car accident lawyer at The Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum today for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel

Contact Us Today!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

© 2022 Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum.
All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer | Sitemap | Privacy Policy