Minor Injuries From a Pedestrian Accident

Are you suffering minor injuries from a pedestrian accident and have questions? Watch this video, then call our New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer today.


I was hit by a car in New York, but I don’t think I suffered major injuries. Do I need to see the doctor and contact a pedestrian accident lawyer?


Minor Injuries From a Pedestrian Accident Our office got a call the other day from a new client who was hit by a car. He didn’t have any broken bones. He’s a bit sore, his neck is bothering him, his back is bothering him, and he basically wanted to know, “Do I have a claim?” The answer is yes. He wanted to know, “Should I see a doctor?” This had just happened the day before, and we told the individual, “Look, you just got hit by a car, it may be a good idea to see a doctor and get checked out and see how you’re doing.” The short answer is, yes, you potentially do have a claim. It really will depend on your course of treatment, and we’ll have to see how you’re doing over the course of that treatment. You potentially will have a claim for pain and suffering, having gotten hit by a car, in New York City.

Were you or a loved one severely injured after being hit by a vehicle in Florida and have questions about minor injuries from a pedestrian accident? Contact experienced New York Pedestrian Accident Attorneys at the Law Offices of Brian J. Elbaum today for a legal consultation to learn what your case is worth.

Like Us on Facebook